RGBW 2.4GHz Controller with Colour Wheel
- Buy 3 for Regular Price $65.90 each and save 6%
|Input Voltage||12-24V DC|
|Output Connection||Common Anode|
|Operating Life||25,000 hours|
|Max Current||6A/channel (10A total)|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.4W|
|Remote Range||> 30m|
|Remote Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Remote Battery||2x AAA batteries|
|Controller Dimensions||L=85mm, W=45mm, H=23mm|
|Remote Dimensions||L=110mm, W=52mm, H=20mm|
This RGBW Controller is designed for controlling any 12V or 24V RGBW 5-Wire product. Features include colour changing modes (with speed control), white mode, brightness control and a full colour wheel to set any colour you want. Supplied with an RF remote operating at 2.4GHz, with a range of over 30m, this unit will work in the most demanding applications.
This controller remembers its last setting, even when power is switched off to the unit, so that it can be used with a wall switch.
The maximum output of this controller is 6A per channel (max 10A total).
Features include static colour modes, colour-changing/fading modes, speed adjustment, and brightness adjustment.
- Static Colour (choose by touching the colour ring)
- Static White Colour
- Colour / White Static Co-Exist (choose colour on the touch ring)
- All Colours Gradual Change (white off)
- Four Colours Gradual Change (Red, Green, Blue, White)
- Four Colours Jump Change (Red, Green, Blue, White)
- Seven Colours Jump Change (with White on at the same time as the colours)
- Red / White Jump Change
- Blue / White Jump Change
- Green / White Jump Change
- Red Flashing
- Blue Flashing
- Green Flashing
- White Flashing
- Circulation Mode (goes through all the above)
Note that the controller does not cycle through to the first mode after mode 15, you must press the "mode-" key repeatedly to go back to mode 1.
The remote takes 2x AAA batteries.
Use this controller with our RGBW strip light.
All LEDstuff products are supplied with a warranty that the item is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This item is covered for 24 months from the time of sale.
In the event of a warranty claim, LEDstuff reserves the right to repair or replace the product where applicable.
Faults due to misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under warranty.