Rechargeable LiPo Battery 12V 1200mAh
- Buy 5 for Regular Price $26.90 each and save 7%
|Nominal Voltage||11.1V (12.6V fully charged)|
|Dimensions||L=69mm, W=42mm, D=9.6mm|
All LiPo (Lithium Polymer) batteries, require proper handling and care for safe and maximum performance. Please read the guidelines at the bottom of the page.
This Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery is constructed with 3x 3.7V cells wired in series to construct an 11.1V battery pack. It can be used for powering 12V items such as our LED Strip Light. Combined with our 12V LiPo Charger and a 2.1mm DC socket, you can add strip lighting to your own project.
This battery is designed to be wired, and so a level of design and soldering is required. If you do not have the necessary skills, please contact us as we offer custom wiring services.
Mishandling of these batteries can lead to fire, explosions and toxic smoke inhalation. Please follow these guidelines for handling LiPo batteries:
- Keep battery packs WELL out of reach of children.
- Do not put battery packs in pockets or bags where they can short circuit.
- Do not store or transport batteries where they can come into contact with sharp or metallic objects.
- Do not store your batteries in extreme temperatures below 0°C or above 50°C.
- Always store your batteries in a safe and non-flammable container away from flammable objects. A metal or ceramic storage container is best.
- Always store your Lithium rechargeable batteries partially charged. There’s no need to cycle them unless stored for periods longer than 3-6 months.
- Do not immerse the battery in water or allow the battery to get wet.
- Do not dispose of in fire or heat.
- If any puffing or ballooning is evident, discontinue use immediately and dispose of the pack.
All LEDstuff products are supplied with a warranty that the item is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This item is covered for 24 months from the time of sale.
In the event of a warranty claim, LEDstuff reserves the right to repair or replace the product where applicable.
Faults due to misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under warranty.