Mini In-Line Dimmer Controller 12-24V (Only 20 remaining)
- Buy 5 for Regular Price $12.90 each and save 13%
- Buy 20 for Regular Price $11.90 each and save 20%
|Input Voltage||12-24V DC|
|Operating Life||25,000 hours|
|Modes||6 (incl. static)|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.5W|
|Dimensions||Panel: W=13mm, L=54mm, H=4.5mm. Total L=270mm (plug to plug)|
This dimmer/controller is designed for adjusting the brightness of any resistor-based LED product, such as our single colour strip light or individual LEDs. It is capable of driving up to 4A, so it can run up to 48W of lighting at 12V DC, and 96W at 24V DC. The 3-key controller will remember its last setting, even after loss of power. Upon powering up from the power source (not the controller), the lights will flash briefly once to indicate that power is connected. Then the controller can be sued to turn it on.
We can add a Female DC plug to our LED strip light or other resistor-based LED product to plug directly into this controller.
- Mode/Demo Key - Switches to and then between the 5 dynamic modes (see below)
- Light Key - Switches to static mode, and also the brightness up key with long press
- Speed/Brightness Key - In dynamic mode it is the speed key (8 levels), and in static mode it is the brightness down key
- Turn off with long press on the speed key. Any key press turns it on
- Breathing (candle flicker)
- Fading bright to off (100-0%)
- Half strobe/flash (50% time on, 50% time off)
- Two-thirds flash (66% time on, 33% time off)
- One-third flash (33% time on, 66% time off)
All LEDstuff products are supplied with a warranty that the item is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This item is covered for 24 months from the time of sale.
In the event of a warranty claim, LEDstuff reserves the right to repair or replace the product where applicable.
Faults due to misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under warranty.