Mini In-Line Dimmer Controller 5-24V
- Buy 5 for Regular Price $12.90 each and save 13%
- Buy 20 for Regular Price $11.90 each and save 20%
|Input Voltage||5-24V DC|
|Operating Life||25,000 hours|
|Modes||9 (incl. static)|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.5W|
|Controller Dimensions||Panel: L=35mm, W=15mm, H=4.5mm|
|Dimensions||L= 315mm (plug to plug)|
This dimmer/controller is designed for adjusting the brightness of any resistor-based LED product, such as our single colour strip light or individual LEDs. It is capable of driving up to 4A, so it can run up to 48W of lighting at 12V DC, and 96W at 24V DC. The 3-key controller will remember its last setting, even after loss of power.
We can add a Female DC plug to our LED strip light, modules or other LED product to plug directly into this controller.
- Mode Key - Switches to and then between Dynamic Modes (see below)
- Light Key - Switches to Static Mode, and also the Brightness Up key with long press
- Speed Key - In Dynamic mode it is the speed key (10 levels), and in Static Mode it is the Brightness Down key
- Turn pff with long press on the speed key. Any key press turns it on.
- Lightning Flash (very quick flash, speed changeable)
- Breathing (candle flicker)
- Fading bright to off
- Fading bright to low
- Half strobe/flash (50% time on, 50% time off)
- Two-thirds flash (66% time on, 33% time off)
- One-third flash (33% time on, 66% time off)
- Random Flashing (press speed key to scroll through)
All LEDstuff products are supplied with a warranty that the item is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This item is covered for 24 months from the time of sale.
In the event of a warranty claim, LEDstuff reserves the right to repair or replace the product where applicable.
Faults due to misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under warranty.