Rope Light 4-Wire 230V - Power Cable/Controller
|Input Voltage||230V AC|
|IP Rating||IP67 (excl. connections)|
|Dimensions||L=2m total (1.6m mains plug to controller, 0.3m controller to rope plug)|
One of these power cables is required to run our 4-wire round rope light. It can run up to 18m of rope and plugs directly into a 230V AC mains power socket.
The power cable contains an integrated controller that changes the colour and pattern on the rope automatically.
The controller has 8 functions as follows:
- Combination - Steps through the 7 functions below.
- In Waves - Chasing (waves) effect with flashing LEDs, alternating directions and speed.
- Sequential - A sequence of Red, Red+Green, Blue+Green and Blue at varying speeds.
- Slo-Glo - Slowly fading between Off, Red, Red+Green, Green, Green+Blue and Blue at varying speeds.
- Chasing / Flashing - Chasing and flashing chasing colour effect with added flashes in between.
- Slow Fade - All colours together fading from off to on etc.
- Twinkle / Flash - Alternating colours and flash / twinkle effects.
- Steady On - All colours on all the time.
If the rope light is to be run outdoors, the connection between the controller and the rope light should be sealed. To have this done for you, purchase our waterproofing service. The control box itself is not waterproof, so this must be kept inside, or in a sealed enclosure.
All LEDstuff products are supplied with a warranty that the item is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This item is covered for 12 months from the time of sale.
In the event of a warranty claim, LEDstuff reserves the right to repair or replace the product where applicable.
Faults due to misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under warranty.