RGB RF Controller for Chasing Strip
- Buy 2 for Regular Price $66.90 each and save 4%
- Buy 5 for Regular Price $63.90 each and save 9%
|Input Voltage||12V DC|
|Operating Life||25,000 hours|
|Modes||94 settings available|
|Working Temperature||-20°C - 60°C|
|Remote Range||> 30m|
|Remote Frequency||433 MHz|
|Controller Dimensions||L=130mm, W=70mm, H=25mm|
|Remote Dimensions||L=87mm, W=37mm, H=16mm|
This controller is designed for controlling RGB chasing strip light with 94 different modes. It sends out a digital signal required by the chasing strip and can control up to 1024 individual strip sections (typically 100m).
It comes complete with an RF remote control that will work through walls and up to 30m indoors. Alternatively, you can operate the controller using the buttons and LED display.
- 7x static colour
- 2x 3-colour change sequences
- 2x 7-colour change sequences
- 4x 1-colour 'horse race' sequences
- 3x 7-colour 'horse race' sequences
- 1x overall flicker sequence
- 7x 1-colour 'scan' sequences
- 1x 7-colour 'scan' sequence
- 7x 1-colour 'trail-back/forward' sequences
- 1x 7-colour 'trail back/forward' sequence
- 7x 1-colour 'breathing' edge to middle sequences
- 1x 7-colour 'breathing' edge to middle sequence
- 7x 1-colour 'breathing' middle to edge sequences
- 1x 7-colour 'breathing' middle to edge sequence
- 2x 7-colour 'wave' sequences
- 2x 7-colour 'curtain' sequences
- 1x 7-colour duet sequence
- 3x 7-colour 'water move' sequences
- 1x 7-colour 'raindrop' sequence
- 4x 7-colour 'jump-flash' sequences
- 7x 1-colour 'raindrop' middle to edge sequence
- 1x 7-colour 'raindrop' middle to edge sequence
- 7x 1-colour 'raindrop' edge to middle sequence
- 1x 7-colour 'raindrop' edge to middle sequence
- 7x 1-colour 'process forward' sequences
- 3x 7-colour 'process' sequence
- 1x 7-colour 'left-right jump' sequence
- 2x 3-colour 'basic wave' sequence
- 1x autoplay (sequences 1-93)
All LEDstuff products are supplied with a warranty that the item is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This item is covered for 24 months from the time of sale.
In the event of a warranty claim, LEDstuff reserves the right to repair or replace the product where applicable.
Faults due to misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under warranty.