Mini PWM Dimmer Expansion Module
- Buy 2 for Regular Price $17.90 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for Regular Price $16.90 each and save 11%
|Input Voltage||8-24V DC|
|Working Temperature||< 50°C|
|Dimensions||L=53mm, W=25mm, H=14mm|
This is an expansion module for PWM dimmers. It can be used to dim a load that is running from a separate power supply to the main dimmer and have both loads dim together. It is suitable for dimming LEDs, LED strip light, G4 bulbs, LED modules and so on. It can drive up to 5A (over 12m of our strip light) and can run from between 8V and 25V.
This module connects in series between the power supply and the product being dimmed.
This module cannot be used to dim high power MR16 bulbs that have internal power supplies.
- Wire the power supply into the GND negative and VIN positive terminals.
- Wire the output of the dimmer to the control input VAR.
- Wire the LED load to the GND negative and OUT positive terminals.
All LEDstuff products are supplied with a warranty that the item is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
This item is covered for 24 months from the time of sale.
In the event of a warranty claim, LEDstuff reserves the right to repair or replace the product where applicable.
Faults due to misuse, alteration, normal wear, or accident are not covered under warranty.